Welcome to Smart Embedded Systems (SES)
We provide development services for the HART devices.
- Complete hardware and software development of HART device with our soft modem or other hardware modem chip
- Porting and testing with either our HART or third party stack
- Device Descriptor for various sensors
- Customization Complete Testing of the device Interface with the FieldComm Group
For your development,consulting, and manpower needs in embedded systems;
We can help you on-site and off-site with the following:
- Lowest power & Lowest cost
- Complete Reference Design & Documentation
- Evaluation Board
What are the benefits?
- Firmware, device drivers, and applications software for embedded applications based on different processors and operating systems
- System and component level architecture and design
- Communication and various networking protocols.
- Help you lower the cost and time for development
- We cater to the following industries:
- Medical devices
- Industrial automation
- Consumer electronics
Product realization from Specifications to Prototypes with the following core competencies:
- Multiple System architectures such as FPGA’s , ARM, DSP, MIPS, X86 and others.
- R&D prototyping using high end FPGA’s : Xilinx ( Virtex, Kintex), Altera (cyclone, stratix) or any other FPGA of customer’s choice
- PRU and other H/W accelerator applications
- BSP drivers, HAL Middleware Networking, Wireless, and Industrial Protocols
- Embedded OS - Linux, Android, VxWorks, freeRTOS, Power PC, coOS, etc.
- Embedded Application on IOS, Android using GTK/QT
- Testing & Debugging Services.
Microcontrollers/ FPGA/ SoC/ARM
- MSP430, Piccolo, Stellaris
- TI Sitara family of AM335x and AM437x, OMAP
- DSP such as TMS 320C5000, C6000 series
- ATMEL AVR
- XILINX ZYNQ
- Simpliciti -TI protocol stack for realizing Node device and Access Point
Development platform and Debugging tools
- Code composer studio
- Eclipse code development and Code analysis tools
- Sys/bios, free RTOS, CooS
- VxWorks, Power PC
SES showed the working demo of our 9600/1200 bps modem functionality at the FieldComm Working Group July meeting in Berlin, Germany.
Smart Embedded Systems specializes in designing with Microchip products. Visit the Microchip Technology web site for more information by clicking here.
- 80+ years of combined experience with different processors and OS
- Worked with various types of technologies such as modem, networking, wireless, fingerprint, various medical and industrial devices
- Our focus is on-time delivery, quality and reliability
- We continue to keep the development costs down for our clients
- We can design and make recommendations for solutions based on customer requirements